Pacquiao vs Margarito | Pacquiao vs Margarito News | Pacquiao vs Margarito Updates | Pacquiao Margarito 24/7 Episodes | Pacquiao vs Margarito Online Live Streaming

Pacquiao Mosley 24/7 and Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pacquiao – Margarito and Other Big Bouts as Boxing Heats up in November

Manny Pacquiao, Pacquiao vs Margarito, Pacquiao vs Margarito Coverage, Pacquiao vs Margarito News, Pacquiao vs Margarito Online Live Streaming, Pacquiao vs Margarito Updates
We sit here today approaching the last week of a hot September month. October is right around the corner, so what does this mean for fight fans? Nothing but silence and a whole lot of nothing. Do not get me wrong, there are quite a few fights scheduled for October but nothing that really sticks out. Well actually there is one hot date in October that I really want to see. That date is October 16th when Vitali Klitschko takes on Shannon Briggs, Live from the O2 World Arena in Germany.

As good as I think Klitschko is, I have always felt that Briggs has the ability to shock the World. The key will be conditioning and the mental state must also be at an all time high. Other than this fight, nothing in October really grabs my attention. In this day and age, we have way too many promoters and top fighters for this to be going on. Other than my sons birthday party in late October, in which we will be going to Disneyland for, I will pretty much be free all month long. So if you have a party, a late night cricket match, dinner, a card game, or heck anything else that you want to invite me for, feel free to invite me, I’m all yours.

Now come November, that is a whole different story. In the first week of November we will have JuanMa vs. Rafa, Judah vs. Matthysse, Guerrero vs. Escobedo. Then the very next week we will have the loaded Pacquiao vs. Margarito card, Haye vs. Harrison, followed by Danny Green vs. BJ Flores. Third week of November we will have the explosive rematch between Sergio Martinez and Paul Williams, we will also have a loaded card brought to you by none other than Andre Rozier, it will feature Chin Checker Curtis Stevens, Will Rosinsky, the complete package that is Sadam Ali, and the future problem that is Shemuel Pagan. Then we close out the month with Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Katsidis, and Celestino Caballero vs. Jason Litzau.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a few fighters that tangle in October that I will have a close eye on. Like Tor Hamer, Ismayl Sillakh who I feel will be the future at 175, Dallas Jr., Shawn Estrada, Javi Molina, Kevin Hoskins, Danny Garcia, Lucian Bute, Shawn Porter, Kendall Holt at welterweight, Eloy Perez who I feel is a very good young boxer, Charles Huerta, Randy Caballero, Deontay Wilder, Wilfredo Vasquez Jr., Jorge Linares, David Lemieux, Jorge Diaz vs. Emmanuel Lucero is going to be a shoot out, Glen Tapia, and Povetkin. Other than the solo performances of these very good fighters, only the match up between Klitschko and Briggs gets my attention. Oh and how could I forget the clash between Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar in Anaheim. As I mentioned above, I will already be in Anaheim that weekend in Disneyland celebrating my son’s Birthday, so I just may have to stop by and take a peek.

I am not really a MMA fan, but I am however a Cain Velasquez fan. My good friend went to High School with Cain and are both good friends with one another, and my brother who is a huge MMA fan is the one responsible for getting me into digging Cain as well. Like I said, I am not a MMA follower, so I really couldn’t tell you who will win this clash. But I will go on to tell you that Cain Velasquez is a very good exciting fighter. So in October it will be Klitschko vs. Briggs and Lesnar vs. Velasquez. If you guys feel that there is something that I am missing for the month of October that you feel I should check out, please comment below and let me know. until then I will pretty much be gone till November.

Source: diamondboxing.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails