Pacquiao vs Margarito | Pacquiao vs Margarito News | Pacquiao vs Margarito Updates | Pacquiao Margarito 24/7 Episodes | Pacquiao vs Margarito Online Live Streaming

Pacquiao Mosley 24/7 and Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Friday, September 17, 2010

Manny Pacquiao: Boxing is my passion, my life and my first love

Manny Pacquiao, Pacquiao vs Margarito, Pacquiao vs Margarito Coverage, Pacquiao vs Margarito News, Pacquiao vs Margarito Online Live Streaming, Pacquiao vs Margarito Updates
In his regular column on Philboxing.com written in the local dialect, popular Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao says boxing is his passion, his life and his first love.
Pacquiao says he feels differently whenever he steps into the ring. He recalls when he watches his brother Bobby Pacquiao fights, he feels nervous and uneasy. But once he steps into the squared ring, he feels unusually different.
"Once I am up in the ring, my fears are transformed into excitement and joy because this is really the sport where I started my career and eventually built my fortune", Pacquiao said in his column.
"Boxing changes me", Pacquiao said. "Being a congressman and being able to help and inspire other people around me, completes me", he added.
In his regular column, Pacquiao talked about his forthcoming fight with giant Antonio Margarto in the junior middleweight division.
Pacquiao is aiming for his 8th title in eight different divisions, a feat that no other boxer in history has achieved in his professional career. Pacquiao is determined to be the first to break into this prestigious title.
Margarito is much superior than Pacquiao in terms of height, reach and general body built. The Mexican boxer enjoys five inches advantage in height and four inches in reach over the Filipino boxer.
Pacquiao's weapon against the giant boxer from Mexico is his speed and power. Pacquiao is currently a 4-1 favorite to win over Margarito despite his superior built and equally superior punching power.
In his message to boxing fans, Pacquiao said, he needs to take nutritious food and to maintain a balanced diet. because he needs to gain more weight for the junior middleweight division fight.
"My plate should always be full otherwise, my weight will fall and Margarito's edge will even get bigger on top of his reach and height advantages.
In boxing, taking care of my health is very important and a good foundation for my victory in the sport," he said
As he touches on the health issue of boxers, he shifted to his friend and former opponent Ricky Hatton of England who is currently having problems with drug addiction.
"When I learned about Ricky Hatton's addiction to illegal drugs, I felt sad because I considered him a friend. I know he is a kind friend and a joyful person outside the ring.
I wish Ricky can sort out his own life", Pacquao said. Don’t tell God that you have a big problem, but tell your problem that you have a great God".Pacquiao advises his friend Ricky. If we put God at the center of our lives, there's nothing impossible.
"Like in every training that I go through and whenever I put God at the center of whatever I do, I feel happy and I eventually get over the hardship even if I have to face a giant opponent," Pacquiao added.
Pacquiao is scheduled to face Antonio Margarito on November 13 at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The popular Filipino boxer has started training in Manila ahead of the arrival of his trainer, Freddie Roach who is scheduled to arrive over the weekend to start formal training in Baguio, a mountain city located around 300 kilometers north of Metro Manila.

Source: digitaljournal.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails